EXPERT ANSWERS. OUTSTANDING SUPPORT.
TU5 Turbidimeter Resource Library
The TU5 Resource Library provides an introduction to the TU5 Series Turbidimeters from Hach.
DR300 Resource Library
Single Parameter go-anywhere portable photometer, battery operation for a maximum of 5000 tests, waterproof instrument IP67.
FL1500 Resource Library
The FL1500 is the most agile Hach flow monitoring solution for measuring and logging open channel flow.
CL17sc Resource Library
The industry standard Hach CL17sc Colorimetric Chlorine Analyzer uses colorimetric DPD chemistry to continuously monitor water for free or total chlorine.
More Product Support Pages
NA5600 sc Online Sodium Analyzer Resource Library
Sonatax sc Resource Library
Airwalk Outerwear Big Boys' Digital Camo Print Puffer Jacket Wit
EZ Series Resource Library
TSS sc Resource Library
Most Popular Answers
- What is the purpose of dilution and instructions for performing a dilution?
- KOIKA Specialized Aquarium Probiotics | Immunity Boosting, Disea
- Microbiology Guide: Most Probable Number (MPN) Method
- What is the difference between the turbidity units NTU, FNU, FTU, and FAU? What is a JTU?
- What is the difference between a reagent blank and a sample blank?
- What is the difference between "to contain" and "to deliver" glassware?
- What is the difference between a colorimeter and a spectrophotometer?
- How can I convert between NH4 (ammonium) to NH3 (ammonia)?
- How can mV results for pH be used for troubleshooting?
- What do the units NH3-N mean?
Most Recent Answers
- Quick start Sheet for EZ series Analyzers
- How can a stored program be saved as a user program on the DR6000?
- What does a result of "***" indicate on a LICO spectrophotometer for colour measurement?
- What is the SIP 10 warranty?
- Is there a standard methods document for the application of BART testers?
- What is the Product # for the 1-cm plastic sample cell referenced in many Hach methods?
- Where can the User Manual for the IntelliCAL™ Fluoride ISEF121 probe be found?
- Does the remote operating software come with the DR 3900 or DR 6000?
- Is a microbial equivalent per milliliter (ME/ml) equivalent to a Colony Forming Unit (CFU)?
- If a SL1000 Portable Parallel Analyzer™ (PPA) Chemkey test completes but others are running, can I pull out the completed chemkey and insert a new one while others are still processing?